POLIDENT® OVERNIGHT WHITENING DENTURE CLEANSER
- Deep cleans to help restore dentures to their original color.
- Kills more bacteria than toothpaste.*
- Kills 99.99% of odor-causing bacteria in laboratory tests.
- When used as directed, helps to reduce plaque and also removes tough stains.
- Gentle on denture material.
*when soaking only, in laboratory tests
How To Use Polident<sup>®</sup> Denture Cleanser
How to Clean Your Dentures with a Denture Cleaner
Fill a container or glass with enough very warm, not hot, water to cover the denture. Drop one tablet into the water. You should see the tablet fizzing, place the denture in the glass, make sure it’s fully covered by the soaking solution. Soak for the time specified in the instructions on the pack. Put the plug in before filling the sink with water this will ensure that if you drop the denture while cleaning, it won’t be damaged. Brush the denture well with the cleanser solution, using a soft brush to make sure all the surfaces are covered. Rinse the denture thoroughly under running water for one minute before inserting into mouth. Remember to discard the remaining solution afterwards.
*Always follow package directions.