Using Poligrip Cushion & Comfort*
1. Clean and dry your dentures.
2. Apply product as shown in the diagram, not too close to denture edges.
Upper denture: Apply in a long continuous strip, followed by 2 shorter strips in the middle of the denture.
Lower denture: Apply product in a long continuous strip.
Partial denture: Apply 2 short strips.
3. Rinse mouth before inserting dentures.
4. Press dentures into place, hold firmly, and bite down for a few seconds to secure hold.
1. Swish mouth with water.
2. Slowly remove dentures using a rocking motion.
3. Wipe adhesive residue from gums and dentures with a soft, moist cloth.
4. Use a Poligrip denture cleanser to thoroughly clean your dentures.
*Always follow package directions.