Using Poligrip Comfort Strips
- Clean and dry your denture(s).
- With dry hands, peel open and remove strips.
- Lightly moisten one strip at a time with water.
- Place strips on your dentures, not too close to the edges. Do not overlap strips. (Cut strips if needed.)
- Rinse mouth with water before inserting dentures.
- Press dentures in place, hold firmly and bite down.
- Swish mouth with water.
- Slowly remove dentures using a rocking motion.
- Remove adhesive residue from your denture(s) and mouth with a soft moist cloth.
- Use Polident Denture Cleanser to thoroughly clean your denture(s).