Using Poligrip Gum Protection
- Clean and dry your denture(s).
- Apply Poligrip in SHORT STRIPS as shown on the carton; not too close to denture edges.
- Rinse mouth before inserting denture(s).
- Press denture(s) into place, hold firmly, and bite down for a few seconds to secure hold.
- Swish mouth with water.
- Slowly remove denture using a rocking motion.
- Remove adhesive residue from denture and mouth with warm water and a soft brush.
- Use Polident Denture Cleanser to thoroughly clean your denture(s), and then rinse with water.