- Clean and dry your dentures.
- Apply Polident once a day in short strips as shown, not too close to denture edges.
- Rinse mouth before inserting dentures.
- Press dentures into place, hold firmly & bite down for a few seconds to secure hold.
- Do not apply more than once a day.
If you’re using denture adhesive for the first time, remember to only use a small amount as using too much can cause oozing. If this happens, apply less next time. It may take a few attempts to find the right amount for your denture.
- Swish mouth with warm water.
- Slowly remove denture using a rocking motion.
- Remove adhesive residue from denture & mouth with warm water & soft brush.
- Use Polident Daily Cleanser to thoroughly clean your denture & then rinse with water.