WHY DID YOU DECIDE TO CREATE POLIDENT MAX SEAL?
We asked a number of denture wearers about which denture adhesive qualities are most important to them. 31% of people we surveyed feared their dentures falling out and 42% were concerned about food getting stuck under their dentures1. Polident MAX SEAL aims to meet both those needs, helping denture wearers to feel free to eat, speak and smile with confidence.
How does Polident Max Seal work?
Polident MAX SEAL is a secure denture adhesive for both full and partial dentures. Here comes the science bit:
- The product contains two adhesive polymers (a fancy term that describes how chains of microscopic molecules link together) that swell up in the presence of moisture. In this case, it’s the saliva in your mouth.
- This creates a 3D structure between the denture & the gum tissue for a strong all-day hold. It also helps seal out food particles which can cause gum irritation.
- A specially designed nozzle delivers a fine stream of adhesive, allowing users to apply it accurately and consistently, whatever the size and shape of the denture. The result is an increase in surface coverage^ and a firm hold that lasts up to 12 hours.
- Because the precision nozzle comes with a finer tip, it also helps users apply the right amount.
- It has a flavour-free formulation, which means foods and drinks taste exactly like they should.
HOW ELSE CAN IT HELP DENTURE WEARERS?
A 12 hour hold is Polident MAX SEAL’s leading characteristics–but it’s not just technical benefits. Our hope is that denture wearers will experience important emotional advantages when they use the product too. By blocking out more irritating food particles and helping ensure dentures don’t slip out of place, denture wearers can get on with enjoying life’s everyday pleasures.
1. 2019, KANTAR 'Exploring Oral Habits in Australia, with a specific focus on Sensitive teeth and Dentures.
*Versus no adhesive.
^On upper denture compared to a standard Polident Denture Adhesive Cream in laboratory tests.